Dan T. Craine
- Born: 11 Jan 1879, Lockport, New York 7
- Marriage (1): Florence Elbertine Blackley on 12 Oct 1910 in Lockport, NY
- Marriage (2): Ruth Baker Chamberlin on 15 Jun 1928
- Died: 23 Nov 1928, Buffalo, Erie, New York at age 49
- Buried: Glenwood Cemtery, Lockport, NY
200 Voorhees Avenue, Buffalo, NY
Moved to Buffalo after he married Florence Blackley in 1910; worked in the newly-completed Delaware, Lackawanna & Western train terminal, located at the foot of Main Street along the Buffalo River.
February 1, 1917, its first day of service.
Ancestors of Florence Julia Brown: And Some of Their Descendants - Page 63
by Walter LeRoy Brown, Florence Julia Brown, M. Theta Hakes Brown - 1940 - 341 pages
Vocal Coach, studio at 110 E. Avenue, Lockport, NY 112 Dan Thomas Craine, b. Jan.
... He lived in Buffalo, a Shriner, active in social and fraternal circles ...
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Ticket agent for Delaware & Lackawanna Railroad.
• Degree: Degree.
• Hobby: Hobby.
Dan married Florence Elbertine Blackley, daughter of Linus Jonathan Blackley and Ida Clair Flanders, on 12 Oct 1910 in Lockport, NY. (Florence Elbertine Blackley was born on 26 Jun 1887 in Lockport, New York, died on 20 Sep 1925 in Buffalo, NY and was buried in Sep 1925 in Glenwood Cemetary, Lockport, NY.)
Dan next married Ruth Baker Chamberlin, daughter of Harrison T. Chamberlin and Ella Baker, on 15 Jun 1928. (Ruth Baker Chamberlin was born on 23 Dec 1889 and died on 8 Dec 1993.)